We are seeking qualified people to join our Fexa Family
We are continuing to expand our already growing customer base!
Interested in applying? Send your CV to apply at fexa.io and enter the job title that you are applying for in your email subject line.
Fexa Sales Support Specialist
Fexa is seeking a person who is excited to help navigate explosive growth. This role is a great opportunity that can grow into broader sales and customer support options as part of a fast-growing company with a great culture!
We’re looking for a Sales Support Specialist to help execute sales initiatives that will drive revenue growth and accelerate time to close new opportunities. This person will work directly with the Company COO and Sales / Marketing team members. This role is responsible for supporting prioritized efforts for major sales initiatives. The Sales Support Specialist is a highly organized resource that supports all forms of outreach communications as part of sales support. The person will have an opportunity to learn the Fexa SaaS platform and support the sales teams in preparing highly relevant custom demos for prospective clients.
If you are early in your career journey, dedicated to organized work-product excellence, and eager to learn from a great collaborative team of sales, marketing, support, and product leaders, this is the role for you.
Location: 100% Remote – US.
What you’ll accomplish as our Sales Operations Specialist:
- Support research on target accounts in support of sales activities.
- Assisting sales teams in preparing for and customizing demonstrations.
- Helping to assure sales priorities are met by supporting update and accuracy of CRM data for all opportunities.
- Managing sales and marketing data, pulling ad hoc reports for instant analysis and strategic decisions
- Reporting on sales and marketing campaigns
- Managing sales forecasts based on current trends and being able to apply actuals to update and realign as needed
- CONTENT SUPPORT – using both messaging and brand-standard imagery including but is not limited to:
- Sales outreach materials ·
- Messaging and visual elements for RFPs, quotes, proposals and pitch presentations
- New target market outreach support
- Helping manage and maintain social media channels
- Organizing and expanding sales support resource library·
- Customized marketing asset creation
- Helping frontline sales teams advance project conversations by providing needed customized marketing assets and sharing up-to-date information on showcase projects.
- Coordinating post-engagement project handoff to implementation teams
- COMMUNICATION & COORDINATION
- Be a central resource to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all sales-related communications and coordination
- Customer / Prospect meeting coordination, confirmation, follow up communication
- Ensuring content creation principles and brand standards are followed in producing materials.
- Meeting and event planning support
- Performing other duties as required to support the work of the organization as a whole.
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in a sales ops role, or similar.
- Experience with SaaS sales cycles and products.
- Previous experience using CRM (Copper, HubSpot, or SFDC) and marketing automation tools (Marketo, PandaDoc or other tools)
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proficient at customizing and enhancing presentation tools including Pandadoc (or similar), powerpoint, spreadsheets, etc.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team.
- College degree BA or BS is preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- 401k, Life Insurance, HSA/FSA benefits
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- MacBook Laptop