We are seeking qualified people to join our Fexa Family
We are continuing to expand our already growing customer base!
Interested in applying? Send your CV to apply at fexa.io and enter the job title that you are applying for in your email subject line.
Fexa Sales Engineer
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team! As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with our Sales team as a technical resource while engaging with prospective clients. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential customers’ technical needs and translating how our platform offerings could be a fit. You will be proficient in the technical aspects of our SaaS platforms and will be able to show our potential customers how the platform works and how it uniquely supports their requirements.
Priority focus area will be as part of the team growing the broader Fexa Community with new logos of multi-site operator partnerships.
Location: 100% Remote – US.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Sales Engineer:
- Developing and maintaining expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all our product offerings and becoming a trusted expert in our solutions
- Helping prospective customers across varying industries to understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Understanding and interpreting prospective customer requirements and delivering customized product demonstrations to match customer needs
- Designing, validating, and documenting technical solutions to share with prospective customers
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales, client ambassadors, and product management teams to meet our prospects’ business challenges and align with our internal business objectives
- Participating in RFI/RFP process and responding to technical assessments
- Driving continuous excellence in customer experience and satisfaction for new customers as a member of the onboarding process, collaborating with the customer ambassador teams during the transition
- Being highly organized in using the tools we have adapted for our business inclusive of CRM
- Travel occasionally required for customer meetings, conventions, Fexa Innovation Summit (Post Covid)
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 2+ years’ professional experience working in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related consulting role within enterprise software. Experience in the online video or technology industries is a plus.
- Experience fully understanding technology platform capabilities
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Excellent verbal, written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- A passion for problem-solving and roll up your sleeves demeanor
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Competitive base salary with performance bonus based on overall sales team targets
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US
- You’ll receive world-class benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- 401k, Life Insurance, HSA/FSA benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- MacBook Laptop
Fexa Client Ambassador
Fexa is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our remote team as we continue to expand our already growing customer base. This position’s primary responsibility is to manage the post-sales onboarding process for new customers effectively.
Additionally, the Project Manager will manage and perform the day-to-day onboarding and customization, and configuration activities while acting as a liaison between the client and development/Level 2 teams. Strong project management, time management, organization, and communication skills are required in this role.
- Facilitate the relationship between client and internal teams.
- Become an “expert user” of our platform.
- Utilize various communication and project management tools to conduct meetings, document and discuss project expectations, task assignments and timelines.
- Maintain a reasonable balance between customer deliverables and internal development workloads.
- Track progress of upgrades and customizations for existing customers.
- Train customers in their use of our platform by leading training sessions and presentations.
- Develop forms, training aides and best practices to help streamline onboarding and customizations.
- Provide (mostly non-technical) support to our new and existing customers on a daily basis.
- Watch for and keep track of repeat issues that may require the development of a permanent solution.
- Provide pre-sales support to ensure customer’s key requirements are documented during the proposal process.
- Collect customer requirements from both written and verbally expressed requests.
- Occasional travel to tradeshows and customer sites for training and/or implementation.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- 2-3 Years experience managing projects to rollout a SAAS product with a customer
- 2-3 years direct experience managing projects with project scheduling tools
- Must understand and have experience using task dependencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, documentation, and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Remote working office
- 2 weeks of PTO
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome colleagues