We are seeking qualified people to join our Fexa Family
We are continuing to expand our already growing customer base!
Interested in applying? Send your CV to apply at fexa.io and enter the job title that you are applying for in your email subject line.
Remote: Preferred Time Zone Eastern
We are looking for a candidate capable of the following:
- Work to create smart and flexible RoR APIs and jobs
- Contribute to business discussions about the project and user interfaces
- Write forward thinking and maintainable code, including testing and documentation
- Participate in the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Comfortably make use of Git, CI Tools, and Deployment Scripts
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience developing Ruby on Rails APIs and applications, especially serving out JSON
- Experience with SQL, especially Postgres
- Experience developing and testing software user interfaces
- Experience blending business intelligence with technical development
- Design skills for implementing attractive, simple, and effective software products
- Communication skills to comfortably work with clients, product management, and other developers
- Organizational skills to work independently and coordinate remotely with the project team
- Personal skills staying self-motivated and high-energy
- Work From Home
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Awesome colleagues
SaaS Client Support Engineer
Fexa is searching for a talented client support engineer to join our team and help redefine the CMMS world!
Job Type: Full Time | Experience Level: Junior, Mid-Level | Role: Frontend Developer
Our employees come from different levels and backgrounds. What we value most is an ability to work well with a team and yet the skills to work on tasks with an innate sense of ownership and independence. You should at minimum have some professional experience with supporting web applications, help desk software and be a US citizen living in the USA.
Experience and Skills Desired:
- 1-2 years of Tableau Dashboard design and support experience
- Coding experience is not necessary, but an understanding of how SAAS platforms operate is required.
- 1-2 years experience writing HTML
- 1-2 years experience with basic SQL
- Experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience in communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Become an “expert user” of our platform.
- Support and design Tableau dashboards using Tableau Desktop or Web Edit
- Support Level 1 Support Team and Project Managers and escalate requests to Developers as appropriate, and take ownership of those requests.
- Provide technical and non-technical support to our new and existing customers on a daily basis via text tickets and phone calls. Including, but not limited to: Issues with customer access into the system, inquiries about Work Order Statuses, “how to” and training opportunities, etc.
- Replicate issues and determine whether there are training opportunities or system issues.
- Understand workflows and how they relate to customer requests.
- Regularly check into “On-Hold” requests as they relate to development tickets.
- Watch for and keep track of repeat issues that may require the development of a permanent solution.
- Add articles and videos in our Knowledge Base for reference and training.
How To Really Get Our Attention
- Have worked on a 100% remote team before
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience with basic SQL
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Regular Expressions
- Have worked on an a SAAS application
What Your Reward Will Be
- 100% remote position
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits
- 401k Retirement plan
- 2 weeks of PTO
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome colleagues
Fexa Sales Support Specialist
Fexa is seeking a person who is excited to help navigate explosive growth. This role is a great opportunity that can grow into broader sales and customer support options as part of a fast-growing company with a great culture!
We’re looking for a Sales Support Specialist to help execute sales initiatives that will drive revenue growth and accelerate time to close new opportunities. This person will work directly with the Company COO and Sales / Marketing team members. This role is responsible for supporting prioritized efforts for major sales initiatives. The Sales Support Specialist is a highly organized resource that supports all forms of outreach communications as part of sales support. The person will have an opportunity to learn the Fexa SaaS platform and support the sales teams in preparing highly relevant custom demos for prospective clients.
If you are early in your career journey, dedicated to organized work-product excellence, and eager to learn from a great collaborative team of sales, marketing, support, and product leaders, this is the role for you.
Location: 100% Remote – US.
What you’ll accomplish as our Sales Operations Specialist:
- Support research on target accounts in support of sales activities.
- Assisting sales teams in preparing for and customizing demonstrations.
- Helping to assure sales priorities are met by supporting update and accuracy of CRM data for all opportunities.
- Managing sales and marketing data, pulling ad hoc reports for instant analysis and strategic decisions
- Reporting on sales and marketing campaigns
- Managing sales forecasts based on current trends and being able to apply actuals to update and realign as needed
- CONTENT SUPPORT – using both messaging and brand-standard imagery including but is not limited to:
- Sales outreach materials ·
- Messaging and visual elements for RFPs, quotes, proposals and pitch presentations
- New target market outreach support
- Helping manage and maintain social media channels
- Organizing and expanding sales support resource library·
- Customized marketing asset creation
- Helping frontline sales teams advance project conversations by providing needed customized marketing assets and sharing up-to-date information on showcase projects.
- Coordinating post-engagement project handoff to implementation teams
- COMMUNICATION & COORDINATION
- Be a central resource to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of all sales-related communications and coordination
- Customer / Prospect meeting coordination, confirmation, follow up communication
- Ensuring content creation principles and brand standards are followed in producing materials.
- Meeting and event planning support
- Performing other duties as required to support the work of the organization as a whole.
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in a sales ops role, or similar.
- Experience with SaaS sales cycles and products.
- Previous experience using CRM (Copper, HubSpot, or SFDC) and marketing automation tools (Marketo, PandaDoc or other tools)
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proficient at customizing and enhancing presentation tools including Pandadoc (or similar), powerpoint, spreadsheets, etc.
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team.
- College degree BA or BS is preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- Medical, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- 401k, Life Insurance, HSA/FSA benefits
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- MacBook Laptop